- NJ Warehouse Alcohol Beverage Control License – We are one of a few public warehouses in the State of New Jersey to have authority to distribute alcoholic beverages to suppliers throughout the MidAtlantic states.
- United States Customs Bonded Warehouse – Standard Warehouse and Distributing Company is approved by United States Customs as a Class 3, Public Bonded Warehouse. This enables us to provide Customs Bonded Warehouse services to importers and exporters requiring this option at the ports of Philadelphia, New Jersey and New York.
- Rail Road Sidings – Our four locations have the ability to load and unload upwards of twenty five box cars per day. We also have the benefit of being jointly served by both the Norfolk Southern and CSX Railroads directly. There is no added cost, as some facilities do, of paying a “Short Line” for service.
- AIB Food Service Audits – Our locations at 8501 River Road in Pennsauken and Bristol, Pa are inspected and graded annually by the American Institute of Bake Goods. (AIB Intl). We consistently score “Superior”.
- Port Accessibility – We are minutes away from the various ports in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, giving our customers an economic source to handle their import/export operations. Also, our truck drivers have TWIC cards for quick and easy access to the ports of Philadelphia and New Jersey.
- Intermodel Capabilities – Our facilities offer quick and easy access to local intermodal yards offering our customers truck alternatives from all US and Canadian Class 1 Railroads.
The Stech Group is a regional 3PL that provides warehousing, distribution, trucking and freight brokerage on a nationwide level. We help our customers provide economic solutions to their ever complex supply chain problems. When you want to distribute your products without the large asset based expense of operating your own facility and trucking fleet, without dealing with the fluctuations in inventory and labor, turn over the responsibility and solutions to The Stech Group.